Thursday, November 29, 2012

It causes psychological disease that the glasses are worn improperly

It causes psychological disease that the glasses are worn improperly
It causes psychological disease Guo Bole Mr. that the glasses are worn improperly: Hello! Like your website and your article very much. Your article is full of insights. I have also browsed through your sexology websites, the article inside is really very good, the inspiration to me is very great, I wish your websites to do better and better, write out more high-quality articles. While reading these articles, I am guessing your job, China's psychological hot line and sex gain knowledge you preside over, seem to be a versatile person's medical expert, I wonder whether my conjecture is accurate? But I do not think you can't be simple in the attainments of the psychological respect, I have a private problem to consult you: I whether one work graduate for less than two year already, work in computer company now. Something has been tired all the time to scratch me, does not in fact tired scratch, it is twining me as poisonous snake, squeeze my energy and health! I am inclined to even committing suicide! I am very apt to be nervous, will come down in one day, what the whole person split open is very tight, muscles feel that it is stiff to get. The back, the shoulder, the upper arm department pains, regular muscles twitch. The causing of and these causes of disease is because of the damnable glasses. So long as wear the glasses, the above-mentioned symptom will present. You will certainly feel funny, I have the same feeling too, all over the world, thousands upon thousands of the glasses are worn, well, why am I special? But this is really a fact. Whom I also wanted to say I had this kind of feeling in the university, but the study was not heavy at that time, has not noticed very much, but working pressure is bigger and bigger now, spirit and human body all bear the torment of the agony, really can't bear the heavy load. I have thought committing suicide for a time. Because this kind of pressure is too big, I try from the psychology and find out the cause of disease physiologically, I think some books of psychology, by should take my symptom ing, some ones that said are still very reasonable, but some make me more confused. I think, I am not a professional personage after all, without professional knowledge, one's own surmise does harm rather than good to oneself. So I want to consult you. Hope you can leave some suggestions on me, because you are a expert on this, have psychological educational circles at fingertips, also hope you can recommend the authorities of some experts on this for me. I am in Beijing now. (following contact details,etc. are omitted) Reply: Hello! This is normal. It is easy to treat. Have about 15% people because whom glasses buy improper to lead to the fact easy and tired, even such a symptom of yours appears. But you accumulate because of for a long time bad mood, some allergic responses. Meanwhile, because your pressure is too large, does not have enough sleep or of low quality, there may be slight neurasthenia, should pay attention to improving sleeping, dissolving the pressure. Royal jelly of bee will be beneficial to you. Propose going to the hospital or psychological referral centre of the university to carry on hypnotherapy and psychoanalysis treatment to dissolve bad mood to pile up. But the most important thing is, change the glasses. 70% are the reason of the mirror holder, because mirror holder, head, two distances, angles of formation of image,etc. are unsuitable. There are greater results to change the mirror holder. Some people oppress the point, nerve or blood vessel, cause greater and uncomfortabler because of the mirror holder. They belong to the unsuitable person who wear glasses, can try the contact lenses. Because lens reason of 30%, the degree is wrong, or there is astigmatism,etc., propose having an eye test again. The hospital of colleague in Beijing is the authority in the ophthalmology department, can go there to have an eye test and mix the mirror. In can give you corresponding guidance too at lens and mirror holder chosen doctor. During psychotherapy, propose not wearing the glasses or wearing the contact lenses. If really can't desensitization,propose not lasting corneaing excise or perform the operation simply, it is near-sighted to get rid of permanently. The expenses are among 900-5000. You can consult the oculist in concrete attentive matters, I do not explain more. Guo Bole China's psychological hot line

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment