Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The message has finished our love online _'s love time

The message has finished our love online _'s love time

March 20, 2005 It is sunny Sunday
Author green tea of last night
Have not kept a diary for a long time, not because day passed too pale, but
Have no passion written. Wonder how to begin, but what kind of result is known!
The mobile phone, to me, without your appearance, perhaps, it can just let me know the substitute of time. Because only there am few I to go out, will take it, the people who and really know its number, also only my husband! That's it, I still take five yuan per month, fitted the colorful bell, who hears give? Always feel that individual listens to this being full of sentimental songs that lets people aftertaste limitlessly in the unseen world! Yes, I think! Just like a little girl, are expecting a romantic story happens, the day when waits for, as silent and open as the flower, it is overflowed that fragrance is light!
Know you, really let me know the mystery of fate. In boundless and indistinct QQ, in the numerous sea of faceses, you have found me. The exquisiteness of the southern man's emotion, humorous words, the behavior making you thorough. And the woman in the North of mine, only listening quietly. Because I am so shy, because my personality is such introversion!
See a man in the video for the first time, listen to a man singing for me for the first time!
I will certainly it believes to be so outstanding man, friend a lot. Because such one part with what everyone can offer easily. Every poetry of the Song Dynasty that he escaped one's lips, I like hiding memory deeply. Every song that he sing, it is I that collect in heart, have not too much to move.
There are actually few days remembering meeting. Hurriedly, you leave a word: I have gone to the countryside, should come back for a long time. You leave your cell-phone number to me.
Your numbers of persons who see, there should be much trust inside, just as you spoke: Know with you, just the same as it is that the old friends meet, it is strange not to have, it is only harmonious!
I, get mobile phone of me, state of mind disorderly, I know, should develop reality into, come on fictitious emotion? I one time all over Q oneself!
In fact so long as oneself is reason and immunity, I think, will not have a bad result. I am finding the excuse. I have sent out my life's first message: Hello, I am from Iraq, how could you go to the countryside? Will not it be the corruption?
Having finished sending messages, I gave the mobile phone immediately to shut down. Because of the gains and losses of my heartbeat. Afraid of his coming out from the mobile phone. However, that so strong aspiration of mine, he will answer me. Two hours later, I start the machine, as I want the disappointed one
At time, the message came: Is this your cell-phone number? I just go to the following stockaded village to check up the work, about two months. The environment here is very bad, very lonely too, but I think of you of the distant place, my heart is very happy.
The next day, I can't help, one he took place a message:
When the loneliness, remember, accompany you, when being happy, the news with family, when being lonely, the message is accompanying you.
Finish English in child and me, in the husband comes to meet me, my mobile phone is shaken. I opened and saw suddenly, the area code let me guess, should be his place. How do I connect? I strong to bear alarmed, come on under the the intersection of heart and a little calmness. Each in the heart all over say I am sorry,sorry!
The third day, how did my illusion write a message
The story, regard mine as the subject matter, add some contents, it is not very good. I started the machine again, after a moment, his message also came in:
Why not answer my telephone? I do not have other meaning, hope to listen to your voice, because in the lonely stockaded village, in the brain is all your shade, so fuzzy, do not allow me to see your appearance, your voice letting me listen to, no?
The intersection of I and the intersection of fee and very great energy, a very slow one give him go back message that it seems on the net:
How fine I am the wind, can surround you constantly. How good I am the light, can shine you constantly. How finely is I cloud, can look far into the distance you constantly, how finely is I friend of you, can pray for you often: May you be safe, original you are healthy!
Think about it, written by oneself one:
Under cloud, float get you in front of the window one the intersection of wish and department. Accompany a blessing and wind, flick your face. Moisten your heart one light to spill spring rain. Put a friend at your side, will be never lonely. Brush past, thank one predestination. Not remembering, we cherish for every day. May the worry be sweet, all things are round, the good luck is connected with!
Think about it again, should explain it to him, the reason not answering the call:
Because with husband yesterday, did not answer your telephone, this was the fifth message issued to you, how many do you receive? I learn to send the message because of you, it will be lonely in the stockaded village to be afraid of you.
The words have not been finished yet, the husband has come back again, I send in a hurry. At this moment, he made the telephone, I push and shut down gently. The helplessness at that time, predictably.
The fourth day, I still immerse in the happiness of writing the message by oneself, I issued to neighbour and my second elder sister, wait for them to be sure to ask me a moment later. However, nobody, has to, I phone, ask my elder sister, however, she says, has not received. I will run to ask my neighbour again, she has not received either. In my very strange time, he sent the last message:
She hello, thank you for coming with every day when I stayed, you are a very good friend, but I am not the friend suitable for you, I am sorry, if still can meet each other in the network, I will also sing for you!
I dull to watch the message, a baffled one sentimental, I think message can let friendship of us, it is everlasting and unchanging, not thinking, but such end.
The lives of the relations with network are really very transient, want to look for the eternity in invention, a little funny! Why look for the true feelings without common customs earnestly, the friendship not polluted! Because opposite person in the reality, he bring one copy vulgar vulgar to come on, attend to invite you eventually. It is only transient to be extraordinary and refined. The bird flies hard, will fall at end of the branch too.
Just, I will also look for the color that you beat in heart, but my disappointment and hope are in one
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment