Sunday, September 30, 2012

Have seen that there is not the _'s love time of speech to don't cry for the true love

Have seen that there is not the _'s love time of speech to don't cry for the true love

I tell you: "I nearly fall down from stair when sweeping the stair today. " Actually I thought you will comfort: "My dear is a little more careful. " But you say: "Sweep a bit more slowly, must not. "
I am sad, I feel
Need you not to love me at all, does not mind me.
Later, I found our stair unusually clean, the clean one did not all need me to sweep; I find one month later, that is the result that you spare 5 minutes every day.
I tell you: "My car is broken, I have spent half an hour in getting to the station. " Actually thought you will say with care: "Why you do not take the taxi, tired? " But you say: "Anyway it is very near, you reduce weight at will too. "
I am angry, think you do not love me, do not care about me.
The next day, I found your car key that you stayed on the desk, and the abundant breakfast prepared for me.
I tell you: "I want to go to Hokkaido, Holland and other places, appreciate that large stretch of colored sea grandly. " Actually thought you will say with care: "Where you think, the plan that we will come. " Even perfunctory a few words are good, but you say: "It is very boring, it costs host of silver in that kind of boring place. "
I am angry, think you do not love me, do not understand me.
Later, I found the travel magazines of the family, no matter domestic or foreign report, so long as there is that page one admired the beauty of flowers and introduced, there is crease in the angle of page, there are your note records inside.
I tell you: "I go out with the friend, will come back late in the evening. " Actually thought you will say with care: "With who go out, a little, remember, dial phone or come back home earlier carefully. " But you say: "It is up to you, you are glad to be all right. "
I am angry, think you did not love me, did not care about me. Later, I tow, go home more to will it be 3 o'clock late into the night angrily, I see whom you sit at sofa sleep on, hold.
I tell you: "My big aunt has come, the good pain of stomach. " Actually thought you will comfort me and say: "Bore, one day passed by. " But you say: "The woman is very troublesome, can not stand. "
I am sad, think you did not love me, did not love me dearly.
Later, many much chocolate and ormosia in a cupboard of the family, it was you that bought, but you have never eaten. Passed by until one month. You have been before and after my monthly thing for one week, boil the soup of ormosia everyday.
I tell you: "I am very glad to marry you, you are the best husband. " Actually thought you will answer me and say happily: "I think too, you are the best ground wife in this way. " But you say: "Marry, marry, otherwise you think of how about also? "
I am angry, think you do not love me, do not understand me.
Later, I found unintentionally you polished ground of 40 inches wedding photo of bedside with the toilet paper before sleeping, then look at photos and laugh foolishly for a long time.
I think I understand, afford to mind in you finally, one loves my heart most. You loved me originally. Do not only say. This is the way that you love, different from everybody.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment