Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Three methods let you succeed in marrying rich man's _ love clinic

Three methods let you succeed in marrying rich man's _ love clinic

The scenes that illusion comes first: Covered with various evening dress of the famous and precious marten, pure silk, velvet in the wardrobe, fashionable skirt overcoat, even pretend on horse to be all available, are mostly famous brands from France or Australia, woman servant gets the all good breakfast milk of color, smell and taste ready for you in early morning, have carters to open the door to go out modestly and courteously for you, stroll around jeweler's shop, dare, select, fall down, can break, ache the intersection of South African and diamond of toe, can take luxurious plane go to New York Paris once or go to the Mediterranean to get sun while being getting lonely

I bet the woman to be married of age of each one will think of all these to intoxicatedly for at least two hours, however, wait a moment, if you are not that rich and powerful people's a thousand pieces of gold or annual pay is only a million, the scene in sum, if you also want to experience personally, then there is only a road - -Marry a rich man.
Just reached Shenzhen, the work following the prescribed order let me feel desperate to future, then want to draw near a tycoon very much and change one's own destiny overnight. Though has already made the resolution sacrificed, the tycoon is not so easy to run into. Though I am not only young the looks is beautiful, but also carrying a national prestigious university diploma in the bag! With
" the money many people here have been silly, come rapidly " that have talked about ago Is applicable, present people so precise that monkey, rich man is more precious even than monkey's king!
The ability one: Possess the social butterfly's skill
See the peak for the first time, it is to feel in an interview though this person is not handsome, quite passionate.
Knew later he was a boss of this group company, and is only 4 years older than I! In the interview, we have had a chat for a long time, but because the price differential of 500 yuan has not concluded eventually.
Thought that had no reply in this way, later, once received his telephone, say he celebrates birthday, invites me to attend. My career of finding a sugar daddy lights the hope of one of a silk again. He comes to meet me, take me to buy the clothes, repack. Shuttle back and forth in his friend in the beautiful clothes at that night, in addition in the books, newspapers and magazines at ordinary times, having learnt etiquette and general knowledge of Western-style food, the understanding of coffee and red wine is relatively deepened, let me radiate brilliant light at that night, still can have a chat about a few words smoothly to his foreign friends, do one a flushed with success one " The social butterfly " ,Can see, he is more satisfied too.
Later, he often takes me and attends to some friends and has a get-together, anyway not need me to foot a bill, ones that eat free and drink and wear in vain in vain, earn.
The ability two: Let oneself be become " The small fund "
Favor it demand on he deliberately then I,what pure loves, have pity on, be understanding, bring up, last company operation, even lure appropriately at literature, the trick that can expect is used completely, let him understand me at long last. Who knows that fellow has refused me, the reason refused makes me gaping! Want him get married, he then either marry one rich old woman, or noble daughter even may consider, in a word he wants to enlarge the business of the group wholeheartedly, is listed as soon as possible, unless that person's business to him is helpful, he will not consider, the beauty does not have any meanings in him.
Still thought only I wanted to find a sugar daddy, this tycoon thought even more originally! After hitting that, my heart has become dust completely.
Not bad, and his friendship is not influenced, I utilize all chances to consult him the way to pile up more money. Under the circumstances that he proposes, after working, I begin to try to do some investment, begin with small number. After little previous loss of capital, are certain about the market at long last, has made some money. He thinks well, will invest some money with me too in some projects. If has earned, I do everything possible to persuade him to retract the money first, anyway that money does not matter for him, what I can rub is rubed more.
Getting some prospects of a solution down too after tossing about for two or three years, I registered one's own company, also the small fund.
At last, he said my annual sales amount had 1/10 of his, he married me difficultly. Piecing together 1/10 almost enough for him last year, I thought better of to think, have bought a luxurious sport car for him. While he is glad, I made one's wish fulfilled at last. A sport car lets my property be increased by ten times, it is worthwhile!
The ability three: Enjoy knowing how to be content with one's lot busily
Find a sugar daddy difficult, never expect, draw near, have, either can't live graceful while being leisurely like imagination.
First of all, I must learn to enjoy busily, his, include me too. After we have got married, he is still very busy, it is rare to come back several times in one month, on business in most of the time, a master's degree which prestigious universities studies to him in Beijing, he to the Northeast on the second day getting married. And I am up to one's eyes in work all day, in order to save some more money, two civilians and I in the company, I am busy ceaselessly day and night. We two feel that does not look like couple, look like two alliances which fellows kept constantly on the run reached temporarily, only on the business the suggestion of the other side will be exchanged to some extent, otherwise it is very difficult to say two sentences.
In addition, each time by the time, I will comfort oneself, " anyway I have earned too while finding a sugar daddy this time, can lose, conduct oneself an important one is content with one's lot. "


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment