Friday, July 27, 2012

A little over 30 has the woman left but lets him have no _'s love clinic of interest of sex

A little over 30 has the woman left but lets him have no _'s love clinic of interest of sex

Doubt:
I was born by the end of the 70 s, said that " having the woman left superly " according to the present words ,One discusses the boyfriend for three years, he is keen and wise, successful, economy is well-off. And I have been engaged in teaching all the time
Breed the work, the income is general, one is high and partial and thin. Three years with him for me, sexual relations between once did not happen, though in the this society now, this is seeming to be the impossibility. He say only from thought, disposition, I most suitable to make people of the wife, however, in three years with me, because my stature is thin, he has not evoked any sexual desire, for this reason, it is the best that it is in love that he thinks I and this kind of Plato type at present of his, do not want to come into the marriage with me.
I have been already a little over 30, women friend each looking around becomes the happy mother, I want to marry and give birth to babies too. I do not have complicated past, have not made the boyfriend before him. I looked for the reason in oneself on one's body, read a lot of books too to regulate mood recently, just find my understanding of man, woman and sex is too superficial. The boyfriend says, others there is sexual love first and then have love, we and all people are different, there is not any experience in the sex in life, unable to come into the marriage, he even says that wants to present the son with respect and get married. After hearing from such him, I suggested, could have sex with him, but he was not willing, he say " go out, travel with you last year, live a room together I was unable to have sexual desire on you, try anything yet " . I weep buckets immediately. Any experience I for not having, I wish eagerly to have a harmonious sexual life too, but what flirt, lure with it, I can not at all. A lot of women friends at one's side, they do not have split-blip of proud people, their happy life all the same too. I have asked one of these, her husband pays no attention to the size of the chest at all.
I and emotion between him, is just like chicken ribs, hardly worth eating but not bad enough to throw away. He can not put down me, I can not put down him either. I who am present, have spent the well big strength just drawing back oneself from the edge which blamed the woman, still associate with him normally, do to him hard to hope the thing which I can accomplish. On the stature, can eat some more abundant thoracic food to pay attention to too, go to the beauty parlor to do the massage of chest. After he has spoken the words, I have not mentioned, seem that nothing too happen, require relation with him voluntarily even ' I think everybody has self-respect) ,One's own time limit of efforts of one that I give, if one year later, he can not make a decision to marry me, I will leave him. He and I can not break through the demarcation line of the sexual love, it is my question? If yes, how should I do?



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment