Monday, July 30, 2012

Three find time such as love such as _ such as sweetheart like

Three find time such as love such as _ such as sweetheart like,

I think himself to be a traditional woman, the mind experience of what is but a section of difficult speech has spoken. I wrote down it truly today, I want to say to some men, if you really loved a woman, please all love dearly and have pity for her gently no matter under the bed or on the beds. Because the woman's heart is sensitive.

The first man who I met calls the chapter. We know at friend's party. He is tall and big, grave and stern, is that kind of person who has man's flavor very much. Watching the clearly demarcated side of his raised angle, I can't help palpitating with excitement. I asked about to the friend secretly, he was engaged in management in a group company originally. "Such an outstanding man, have no girlfriend! Ning Ning, you are very appropriate that I think. " The friend says to me. I only smile in silence, it is too shy to tell friend, have allowed to Zhang FangXin secretly for a long time, he is just that kind of man who I appreciate and dream of: Speak, resolute, grave and stern few.
I thought I was only one-sided wish. An unexpected week later, I received the telephone of the chapter unexpectedly. When it has a magnetic sound effectively that he comes in the microphone briefly, I am so excited as to nearly fall down the tears. The seal invited me to dinner that day, the ones that looked at a desk separated he who distributed food among the guests calmly, my face can't help red. Bright red face make the intersection of I and happy worry expose undoubtedly quickly, and chapter look like know everything clearly, nod towards me slightly, say: "Ning Ning, I have read the article that you wrote, have very much
Efficacious air. Can have a meal with accomplished lady today, the really honoured one comes. " Then he washes me and makes a slight bow submissively, I titter a vocal music, the laugh makes that tense sense and feeling of distance all going in the twinkling of an eye before.
I and chapter are in love. Because of the coming suddenly of love in that period of time, my inspiration was burst out, many efficacious articles that moved have been turned into a type. Each time when I hold those newspapers to read for the chapter, he embraces me joyfully. At last one day, we cannot help crossing a river in ancient China. At that night, the first man in one's own life, except shy, I am full of expectation. To I being still the intersection of virgin and body in 26 year old, the intersection of chapter and obvious some surprise and move, this kind of expression in one's eyes only just flashes too, definite and praise that does not have on any words. I am indistinct some lose, just as a child has lost one's own most loved treasure, but it is the same not to receive corresponding comfort. And make me ignorant even more next, look on making easy progress from experience from the chapter, he is not obviously the first time. In fact I have not required either he is the first time, the 29 -year-old man can go over. But to this one of mine " The new hand " ,But he has not demonstrated it a bit " Guide " With " look after " Meaning,from start to finish, there are getting severe and cold and more detached in look on the he one. He just takes care of it enjoying by oneself, and how I hope he can care about me gently, even if ask me whether " you ache with the expression in one's eyes of love? " Because I ache, so painful that the tears have all flowed. But does not have, he says nothing. Go over in extreme sense of loss and pain like this for the first time of me.
Several times later on, the seal heads direct for the theme especially, ignore my feeling at all. I remind him: "Could you show consideration for some gently? " He wrinkles the eyebrow. Half on the day, he says: "Don't speak, OK? " I am distracted, say: "What feeling of exchanging each other remain silent? " He has bored head, says extremely unhappily: "I like the quiet girl on the bed. " I am really a little annoyed, say: "Then you let a dumb person calculate. " That is our first time to dispute, my first time find too, we are not a passerby at all in that respect. But I try to exchange with him, hope that can change him oneself.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment