Sunday, July 29, 2012

Relaxed moment of _ of three tortoises

Relaxed moment of _ of three tortoises
Three tortoises come to a restaurant, want three cakes. Things serve desk just, they find lead the money.The big tortoise says: I am the oldest, needn't certainly go back to draw the money.The tortoise of China says: It is most suitable to send little tortoise there.The little tortoise says: I can go back to draw the money, but after I leave, everyone of you are forbidden to touch my cake! Big tortoise and hitting tortoises to readily promise, the little tortoise has left.Because belly empty, large and medium tortoise one's own the cake eat up soon. However, the little tortoise does not see the trace even after stalling for a long time. The third day, large and medium tortoises are really extremely hungry, say simultaneously: We have eaten that share of the little tortoise.When they want to start to eat, the voice of the little tortoise comes next door: "If you dare to touch my cake, I do not go back to draw the money! "
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment