Friday, July 27, 2012

The single woman 30 years old _ is single

The single woman 30 years old _ is single

It is said God build people, fetch the intersection of man and one the intersection of woman and Eve that rib build of Adam, then man and woman begin to look for each other. Want to see correctly, fit together perfectly, integral, happy; Has confused, awkward each other, grown and hates by the love, will be never peaceful
.
The mankind has also invented such a vocabulary: Love - -Look for the rib (body) ; Get married - -Transfer operation; Divorced - -Arrange different response, operation and fail.
Nothing but one health and one rib, how largely to lure, let world this never will there be days of peace from then on - -The woman's place one " The rib " ,Is not there that health to live? Although " the mankind thinks, God laughs " ,The thinking that but such once the beginning is unable not to continue, so there are such a group of " independent ribs " --The woman swearing not to marry, resolve the single woman.
The man is talking about the first definition when being single of woman " Can't marry " ,Then the theme is mentioned thoroughly so-and-so particular women are: " such a woman can not afford to enjoy " Or " someone dares to want ammonia. Can't " marry " " who dares to want " sum Unspoken words in a play only Liang order: First, this woman's feeling is perverse, the difficult woman; Second, this woman " The condition " Very good, the man does not dare to be married. And the modern one " The independent rib " ,Mostly belong to the latter; Intelligent to have talent and appearance to be high-profile to have ability that earn money, in other words, " oneself can live quite kind main fact all. "
But the woman is still a woman, the ones that can't get rid of the love, get married after all do not talk about the love - -It means she has looked for too. But love love, if you can't look for, if you can't return, look for,there are getting more unwilling " the operation " all the time on rib on is it independent ,Because woman people were born afraid of aching timidly by birth, it is dangerous to be unwilling to emit the operation twice, so clear-cut once has not been wanted.
Single woman's own mood story
Woman 30: Perhaps I am not fit for the marriage
Cindy30 years old designer
In fact the man is very realistic, perhaps he expects much, this woman is a bit beautiful, a bit virtuous and wishing to give birth to one or two children, work steadily for him, all right. He needs only " Suitable for becoming a wife " Woman,but will," whether be loved by shed so I, marry she make I by wife wanting " . I am a woman unreconciled to ordinary life, are not very suitable for the marriage really yet.
Thinking all the time, except that kind at the time of first love being young and extremely frivolous, I would have no regret yearned to someone again, until autumn of the year before last. Zhu Wei is the person who I have been loving all the time, up to now.
I whether that kind does not like, answer woman of stranger very much, he is an exception. I have just become a designer at that time, he came to the company to look for a colleague of mine, it so happened that colleague is out. I had liking October all the time later, because it is in October to see him for the first time. He is very tall, 1.86 meters, very thin, I wonder why, I saw at that time he thought, this person will have the story with me, there never was this kind of feeling in the past.
He has not found people to ask I wanted a famous pian, and leave the address to give to me. He has dropped the mobile phone unintentionally, later on he phones. Then we have known. We are formal " Date " It had already been winter at that time, there is cold rain, he met me, propped up the very heavy dark blue rain mulberry of wooden handle
Later on he sends me to get on the bus home. I get home he phones again, say it is weekend today, we should go to watch the field dianyin. Then we have invited the cinema to meet. In the evening, are stepping on the big flood. In the rare thing that I am. I knew I have fallen in love with him. Do you believe that fall in love at first sight? I have never believed before this.
Our lover's relation is very transient, but how fanatic it was that he suffered from insomnia originally, I still remember clearly till now. I have written a thing, about the bit with and him of emotion to him, wanted to give to him on a certain commemoration day, but missed the birthday, missed on Valentine's Day, missing all regards as the day of festival. I even premonition will be given to him when he got married, does subconscious hopes to perform " leaves and runs the bridegroom " Story? The fact is, he has been engaged at the beginning of this year, the girl is 8 years younger than he. Have forgotten to tell you he and I am of the same age. Can have first unmarried opposite sex that find each other congenial in the intersection of I and the age nowadays now, how difficult it is!
Perhaps I am not positive enough, to the marriage. I have even never him expressed. I have liked a boy who writes poem since 16 years old, have fallen in love with him and said good-bye in 7. Later always there is love that came one after another, I thought I was really a person apt to be excited. Expect the miracle takes place, often create the miracle too. Many my women of age envy me very much, when it is turned into overblown blossoms that they are tied down by husband, child, they always say, how good, so young you are. But I envy them sometimes, when the house have strength that live to want to do. Joke.
Do not know whether you have that kind of feeling? The woman will desire to be married if the woman will have one stage, I am, at the age of 25. He studies science and engineering. I want, end up with this oneself to to yearn for the intersection of art and crowd, finish the life to lack sense of safety. But we said good-bye after cohabitting for 4 years, the house that prepared marriage at that time has been already equipment similar, we are not all very rich, touch it in person in everything. Do you know? Stick the wall paper, brush the paint, dig the wall, even go to the building site to draw the sand, all of us do by oneself. The really getting tired feeling that waist can not stand up direct.
He and I said one day that said good-bye suddenly, said that liked those advantages of mine most in the past, for example can write novels, can paint, will smoke, passionate, anyway very different things are all of no use while living in the marriage. I understood later, a boy in Shanghai like that, the hope was the extremely stable and steady life in this. Sleep for an afternoon nap, play with the computer at home, or drink tea and play card and rub mahjong with the hands with parents - -This is life in his ideal. I want me to be not all right, really, though I, once in order to make him spend the attention society mahjong happily, but while accompanying his parents to play with each time, it is very helpless in the heart, that is not the life style that I like, it is too far from the dream. But want to come now, perhaps such a marriage is good.
That blow made my consciousness become unusually clear, I knew at last oneself was a woman fit for the marriage. Now, I only work wholeheartedly, only work hard and let me feel happy.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment